The science of Crime Scene Investigation game
Educational 3D real-time multiplayer server synced PC game
• Eager to learn, good debugging, problem solving and optimizing skills
• Take issues and complexity as challenge with “Can do” attitude
• A game enthusiast, passionate about creating astonishing visuals and high fidelity games
• A professional game developer and game tools programmer
• Fast learner, love research and exploring new technologies
• Effective team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Have good knowledge in Game Development and Game Design
• Highly skilled in Unity, C#, and .NET
A mobile game designed for the Science of Crime Scene Investigation course in HKU, in which students need to collaborate together to solve real life case. In the game students need to find some evidence by navigating in the 3D scene, doing autopsy and collecting some clues from talking with many AI chatobts that represent people who are close to the victim and technical experts (e.g DNA, Fiber and IT)
A mobile game designed refers to the content of the cognitive behavioral therapy model. We hope that game users can learn the relationship between "emotion", "behavior" and "thought". Long-term understanding of how one's own thought traps affect. Learn how to adjust your own emotions and behaviors to achieve effective emotional management.
The purpose is to help users understand and strengthen their recognition of the relevance of behavioral performance.
User have to guess the emotions name to collect cards. And then those unlocked cards are used in two mini games. The objective of the games are to match similar tiles in pairs until every tile has been removed from the playing field
• Memory Game: Users have to memorize cards and match emotion card with behaviour card to match
• Shisen-Sho Game: Japanese tile-based game which is similar to Mahjong solitaire. The rule is that connection path must not exceed two turns. Users have to memorize cards and match emotion card with behaviour cards
A mobile game aims to allow users to understand the relationship between the physical signals, behavioral performance and emotions triggered by the event, and to further understand themselves objectively from the different performances of themselves and others through comparison with other users. Also show the emotions ratio in pie-chart graph, while emotion selection by all users in bar graph which help to analyze.
You can use this application to create and record your own "emotional diary" to increase your knowledge of your emotional state. Observing and knowing one's emotional state and patterns is the first step in effective emotional control. Also shows users emotions in specified time period using graph.
Game made for an event in which users can record their message belonging to a specific fish in the pool and on tap over the fish it plays that sound
AR game in which user can place different items on different scanned AR objects
This app recommends healthy persons the most appropriate screening tests based on international guidelines and best evidence. Its purpose is NOT to give professional medical advice for determining diagnoses, treatment, alleviation or prevention of illnesses.
On professional doctor and international guidlines, question graph made in Draw.io and then parsed that graph to suggest tests for the user based on his answers to the questions.
Educational adventure 3D real-time multiplayer RPG server synced PC game. It has 3 interfaces, One for students to play and learn, other is a web application for teachers to add learning material and questions, also an interface for parents to check the reports of their child.
Players play as a single avatar which he can customize according to his own choice. Core features are:
• Defeating AI monsters and real players (Match3 questionnaire combat)
• Spells & Weapon Attacks
• Raising & evolving pets
• Exploring open world
• Costume customizations
• Crafting & gathering
• Lumbering mini game
• Fishing mini game
• NPCs for the inventory
• And many more...!
3D Base building isometric strategy game, you can say it is a merge of Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, and Hay Day. As you can battle with real opponent and sometimes with AI, and also you can cultivate weed in it.
Core features are:
• Attack AI and real players base
• Isometric View
• Grid system
• Replay system
• Buildings module
• Units module
• Crops cultivation module
• Resources module
• Achievements module
• And many more...!
Complex turn-based 3D RPG mobile game, users have to draw certain gestures on-screen to cast spells. The game includes an immersive single player campaign. The player plays against an advanced AI. The game also features a leveling system and scripted tutorials that allow players to learn and transition from one level to another. The game also features an immersive mini-game experience.
Developed game in Global Game Jam in 2019 (Theme: "What home means to you") from Hong Kong
Educational game made from teachers perspective for teachers to engage students in lecture. Objectives of the game were:
• To increase the engagement of the students
• To increase the focus of the students to the lecture
• Involve all student in the lecture
• Students take part in the activities as it carries class participation marks for them
• Students learn in more relaxed mood which clears their concepts over the topic